Who Can Apply:
- You must be a current student at a community college, 4 year university, or graduate school as of September 30, 2016.
- You may not be related to any of Harper’s staff or extended family.
- International students, including students from a college or graduating from a school outside the United States, are also eligible to apply.
- Create a business plan about a business venture you are currently working on or intend to work on. You may submit as an individual or a group of up to four others. Only one of the group needs to be a current student.
- The business venture can describe any business model and be in any industry. We will judge the business plan based on how well thought out it is as well as its commercial viability and originality. Please include sections covering:
- Executive Summary
- Market Opportunity
- Business Detail
- Competitive Analysis
- Design and Development Plan
- 3 Year Financial Projections (high level and simple is fine!)
- Here’s a good resource on general business plan structure
- Business plans can be in PDF, Word, or PowerPoint format. Please keep the business plan to 20 pages or less including pictures, graphs and diagrams.
Deadline: September 30, 2016