Who Can Apply: This is a one-time non-renewable scholarship. Applicants shall be seniors from Madison, Middletown and Monroe High School, intending to major in business. Preference will be given to students planning to major in real estate or agribusiness. All applicants must be students in good standing with an accumulative grade point average for grades 9-12 of 3.0 or better.
- Incoming Freshman
- Must be graduating from Madison, Middletown, or Monroe High School
- preference given to students majoring in real estate or agribusiness
- Applicant will be required to fill out financial information and upload FAFSA
- Applicant will be required to upload ACT or SAT report
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
Deadline: February 14, 2019