Who Can Apply: Harry Lee Moore was a science teacher at Osceola High School. He was the most respected and loved staff member. He left an everlasting impression on each and every person he had contact with. He was a selfless man who could brighten your day with a joke, a smile, or even a song. His students say that his class was never boring. His legacy will live on for generations through all the lives he touched. To honor Harry Lee Moore’s memory, a scholarship will be awarded to an Osceola High School graduate pursuing a career in the science or medical field.
- Applicant must be an Osceola County resident.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school.
- Applicant must have taken three honors, Dual Enrollment or AP classes in Science or Math.
- Applicant must be planning to major in a science/medical field.
- Applicant must attend Osceola High School.
Deadline: January 31, 2020