Who Can Apply:
- Must be a high school senior or college student. High school senior: graduating in 2016.
- Open to all college students.
- Must be a U.S. citizen living in the U.S. and attending school in the U.S.
How to Apply: Create a cover page that contains the following information:
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- What school you currently attend
- What school you are attending next semester
- Type the following honor statement on your cover page and sign your signature:
My essay is my own original work, not copied from another source, and not written by someone other than myself. [Signature]
For additional information, please see our scholarship page on our website.
Number of Awards: 1
Deadline: July 31, 2016
Learn More: http://www.oklahomalawyer.com/scholarship/