Hasner Law Scholarship (Deadline: October 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be planning to enroll or currently enrolled in an accredited United States college or University during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- All incoming and existing undergraduate, graduate, and law students (1L, 2L, 3L) are eligible to participate.
Submission: To participate in the contest, applicants are required to write a 600-word essay answering the following questions:
What is “distracted driving”? What are the consequences of distracted driving, and what are some solutions to decrease the amount of accidents caused by distracted driving in the future? Your essay should address the following:
- Explain what distracted driving is. (E.g. Is it limited to texting or talking on the phone, or is it more than that?)
- Describe how you have personally experienced distracted driving. (Do you text or talk on a cell phone while driving or do your friends and family members? What do you do if you are with someone who is driving while distracted?)
- What suggestions would you make to encourage others to avoid distracted driving?
- Please cite of any studies, statistics, or news stories that support your points.
Deadline: October 15, 2018
Learn More: https://www.hasnerlaw.com/scholarship/