Hawkins Spizman Kilgo, LLC Childhood Cancer Awareness Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You are currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university (undergraduate or post-graduate level)
- You are either a survivor of childhood cancer yourself or a loved one has been directly affected by childhood cancer
- You have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, your written essay (see below) and your completed application using the form.
Submission: Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- How did childhood cancer affect you? What did it take to stay strong during the struggle, and how has it shaped who you are today?
- How has cancer influenced your dreams and career goals?
- Imagine you are speaking to a young person who has just been diagnosed with cancer, or their family. What would you tell them to help them prepare for the fight ahead?
Deadline: July 31, 2016