Hawthorn Medical Associates Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- A high school senior, graduating in 2016;
- A resident of Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Freetown, Lakeville, Mattapoisett, Marion, New Bedford, Rochester or Westport;
- Pursuing further education full-time from any accredited program during 2016-2017;
- Pursuing one of the following majors or areas of study: nursing; pre-med; radiological technology; laboratory sciences; occupational therapy; pharmacy; physical therapy; respiratory therapy; certified medical assistant or other health related fields.
- Signed, completed application form;
- Official transcript from high school currently attending including senior grades to date;
- A short essay (no more than one-page) describing reason for pursuing the particular area of study, any academic accomplishments, employment or volunteer activities related to the chosen area of study, and any financial issues that could be an obstacle to pursuing study;
- Two references from non-family members (one must be an academic reference);
- Proof of acceptance into an accredited education program.
Deadline: April 1, 2016
Learn More: Hawthorn Medical Associates Scholarship