Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a high school graduate, or a graduating senior and have been a resident of San Benito County. If you reside out of county, but have been an employee or volunteer for the San Benito Health Care District for a minimum of one continuous year previous to the application date, you qualify to apply.
- Applicant must be seeking education in an accredited institution that would lead to employment in a healthcare field.
- Applicant must show proof of registration or acceptance by June 1st in an accredited school. Scholarship money will be withheld until such acceptance is shown.
- Applicant must provide the most recent transcripts from the school they have been attending.
- Applicant must provide three references.
Submission: The completed application including all 3 required letters of recommendation, must be returned and/or POSTMARKED on or before April 1, 2021.
Deadline: April 1, 2021