Hazel Mortimer Hyde Memorial NSDAR Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply: To provide education resources for graduating seniors within Winnebago County to pursue an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a conservation-related field.
– Be a graduating high school senior;
– Be a resident of Winnebago County;
– Be a U.S. Citizen;
– Have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0; and
– Be pursuing a degree in a conservation-related field.
– Have an EFC of no more than 10000.
Submission: Taking into consideration the background and criteria of this scholarship, why are you the best candidate to receive it? You may want to discuss your past academic or personal achievements, leadership skills, community and school involvement, or obstacles you’ve overcome.
Deadline: February 1, 2020