The Healthdaddy Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply: In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S. participating in educational programs involving Health Care, Fitness, Nutrition or Science.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript.
- Applicants will be judged on their academic merits and the content of the application essay they provide.
How to Apply:
- Submit an essay on the topic: Besides helping others, what intrigued you to take college courses related to the health care field?
- Applicants must apply to the contest via email at [email protected] or using the online application form.
Scholarship Amount: 1st place: $5,000, Runner-up $2,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 2
Deadline: August 1st, 2016
Learn More: http://healthdaddy.org/scholarship/