Who Can Apply: All applicants for the Hedding Law Firm Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or a law school in the United States
- Applicants can include high school seniors, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, JD.
- Applicant must provide the name and address of the school where they are enrolled
- Applicant needs to demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- To submit your essay, email us the completed essay and proof of acceptance into your college or graduate school. Send your essay to: [email protected]
- In the body of your email, include your name, address, phone number, and the name of your current or planned school. You can include a brief paragraph telling us about yourself and your career-related goals
- The subject line in your email should read: “Hedding law Firm Scholarship”.
Deadline: June 1, 2021
Learn More: https://www.la-criminaldefense.com/scholarship/