Who Can Apply: Helen Dyar King held great regard for those who served in the military and worked as public servants and wanted to support them and their families in the pursuit of higher education at an accredited college or university in Arizona.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Graduating high school senior or current full time college student.
- Active, former member of, or dependent of personnel in the armed services or law enforcement.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for graduating high school seniors accepted to a university and current undergraduate students attending a university.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 for graduating high school seniors accepted to a community college and current community college students.
- Financial need as indicated on the Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA.
- Arizona resident for tuition purposes.
- Please upload a copy of the service member/law enforcement ID card. Required to complete the application. If ID card is not available, an official document identifying the service member as retired or active will suffice.
- Please upload a signed written statement from the service member describing their relationship to you. If you yourself are the service member you may skip this question.
Deadline: March 15, 2020