Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
- be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Person (visa students are not eligible),
- be an Alberta resident, and to be considered an Alberta resident one of the following conditions must apply:
- one parent, or legal guardian has maintained permanent residence in Canada for at least twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies and be residing in Alberta, or
- Alberta is the last place the student has lived for twelve (12) consecutive months immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies, or
- was married to an Alberta resident immediately prior to commencing post-secondary studies.
- have completed all high school grades at Olds Junior Senior High School,
- be in financial need,
- be involved in extra-curricular activities,
- demonstrate academic achievement particularly in mathematics and science, and
- intend to pursue post-secondary studies.
Deadline: June 30, 2018