Who Can Apply:
- Intent to enroll full time at a 4 year college/university in the U.S.
- Entered the United States in Refugee status as holder of an Arrival-Departure Record (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security showing any of the following designations: “Refugee,” “Asylum Granted,” or “Victim of human trafficking.”
- Arizona resident for tuition purposes at public colleges.
- High school graduate with at least a 3.0 GPA in high school or completed college level work.
- Financial need as indicated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
Deadline: March 27, 2015
Learn More: Helen Jean Simpson Scholarship