Who Can Apply: This scholarship program provides scholarships for youth who are in the foster care system and pursuing post-secondary education.
- Were in the foster care system in Colorado for a minimum of 24 months between the ages of 13 and 21 (months do not need to have been consecutive, although the total should be 24 months before the scholarship deadline).
- Applicants who meet this requirement AND are emancipated, were adopted at age 15 or older, or are participating in the Guardianship Assistance Program, Independent Living Arrangement, or similar programs are eligible to apply.
- Will be age 25 or younger on September 1st
- Demonstrate financial need
- Planning to attend an accredited trade or technical school, community college, or four-year college/university in the U.S. for the upcoming academic year.
Deadline: March 1, 2024