Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/ Black.
- Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshman or sophomore student at any UNCF member institution or other accredited four-year HBCU.
- Submit one letter of recommendation.
- A one-page essay. (See application for details)
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Deadline: July 19, 2021