HelpGuide Scholarship (Deadline: November 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the USA or Canada for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution.
- Exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement.
- Have permission from a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
Submission: Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer. Questions include:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Learn More: https://helpguide.co/scholarship/