Who Can Apply:
- -Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident
- -Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- -Be African American/Black student classified as junior at time of application.
- -Be enrolled full time at a US located accredited four year institution.
- -Have a major or academic foucs in one of the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Chemical, Manufacturing, Packaging or Mechanical Engineering
- -Preference will be given to:
- Candidates who reside at the time of application in a Henkel Corporation priority market, which may include California, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Minnesota, Tennessee and Connecticut. UNCF will confirm these priority markets with Henkel prior to outreach and recruitment and the launch of the online application.
- Candidates enrolled and attending a UNCF undergraduate member Historically Black College or University (HBCU).
- –Complete and submit the online application
- –Complete the essay – Career Goal Statement
- –Upload your most recent transcript (Spring 2021)
- –Upload your resume
Deadline: November 30, 2021