Herrold “Mr. A.” Asmussen Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist graduating North high School seniors in their pursuit of a post-secondary education at a college/university or vocational/technical institute to obtain an associate or academic degree.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from North High School in Sioux City, Iowa, that are pursuing a career in the field of science (i.e., genetics, biology, chemistry, physics, atmospheric sciences, biochemistry, geology, zoology, environmental science, marine science, horticulture).
• Completed online application
• One (1) “Character Counts” recommendation
• Official high school transcript
Deadline: February 15, 2020