Who Can Apply:
- Childhood cancer survivors often gain a unique perspective on life, health, and mortality.
- A cancer diagnosis is a life-altering event, impacting not only the patient but their families, friends, and caregivers. For many, it can be a challenging, emotional, and transformative journey.
- This scholarship aims to recognize and celebrate how a cancer experience can change lives in profound ways. It is a testament to the strength, resilience, and determination of individuals who have faced this disease head-on.
- By channeling their profound experiences into a passion, they are able to contribute to society with a different lens.
- Any high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student who has been impacted by cancer may apply for this scholarship, but childhood cancer survivors, their siblings or children, and applicants from the Midwest or South are preferred.
Submission: To apply for this scholarship, please write an essay detailing your personal background, including your cancer experience and how it has prepared you to pursue your academic and professional goals.
Deadline: May 15, 2024