Hidden Pearls Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- He / she should be enrolled for an undergraduate or a graduate program.
- Any major is accepted
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- Should send college transcripts while submitting an essay
- An essay on How To Fight Islamophobia Effectively
- Minimum of 2000 Words
- The piece should be clear, coherent and should outline concrete strategies that can be implemented by Governments, NGOs and even individuals to tackle this rising form of hatred.
- Must be delivered in Word / Word pad format.
- Should be unique – No plagiarism or duplicate article is allowed.
Deadline: March 31, 2018