Who Can Apply:
- Cannot be a past, present, or future client of ABC Law Centers (the firm sponsoring the HIE Help Center)
- Be seeking or in the process of completing higher education at an institution in the United States (either as an undergraduate or graduate student) in physical, occupational, or speech therapy. High school seniors are also welcome to apply if they already know which college or university they will be attending.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- A completed application
- Academic records (transcripts)
- An essay or a creative project about why you are pursuing occupational, physical, or speech therapy. Examples of creative projects include videos, photographs with explanations, or any other creative submission you’d like.
Deadline: July 31, 2020