Hirsch & Lyon Annual College Scholarship (Deadline: July 10, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college
- Must be enrolling in, or show proof that they are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming Fall semester. (Can be four year university or community college.)
- Must intend to pursue a degree in law
- Must submit application materials via email by July 10th. Late applications will not be considered.
- Essay and application must be in English
Submission: Write an essay between 850 – 1,500 words, describing the reasons you are pursuing a law degree.
Deadline: July 10, 2019