Who Can Apply:
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Must be a New Jersey resident
- Must plan to enroll as a full-time student for the 2015-2016 academic year at an accredited college, university, community college or technical school somewhere in the United States
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale to apply for an HBCSF scholarship
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale to apply for a Bergen Community College scholarship
Step 1) Make sure to click on the signup button at the top of the page.
Step 2) Once you complete the signup process, you’ll get an email to confirm your registration. Make sure to check your spam box just in case! Please add us to your safe sender list so that you can continue to receive messages from us.
Step 3) Upload all application material on the site as per the instructions you’ll see when you log in.
Deadline: March 16, 2015