The Hispanic Metropolitan Chamber Scholarship (Deadline: January 29, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be of Hispanic ancestry, permanently residing in Oregon or Clark County, Washington
- Applicant must be currently attending a high school in Oregon or Clark County, Washington or have attended a high school in Oregon OR Clark County, Washington and currently enrolled in an accredited college.
- Applicant must have at least a 3.0 GPA as evidenced by a high school or college transcript.
- Applicants will be evaluated on academics, extra-curricular activities, community service, written essays, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant must be enrolled by September 2017 in an accredited community college, 4 year college or university, or accredited graduate degree program.
Deadline: January 29, 2017
Learn More: http://www.hmccoregon.com/scholarship.html