Who Can Apply: The Historic Johnson Farm Scholarship will be awarded to a graduate from a Henderson County Public High School. This renewable scholarship award will be in the amount of $1,000 and will be renewable for up to four years at $1,000/year. This scholarship will be awarded based on financial need and academic record.
- Graduate from a Henderson County Public High School
- have a minimum GPA of 3.0,
- demonstrate ability and interest in agriculture, education, natural resources, natural/environmental sciences or engineering,
- be accepted into a 4-year or 2-year college,
- major in agriculture, education, natural resources, natural/ environmental sciences, history or engineering,
- be a US citizen, and
- demonstrate financial need.
Submission: Student will provide the Foundation with proof of enrollment, grades and academic status.
Deadline: February 11, 2020
Learn More: https://hcefnc.org/2020scholarships/