Who Can Apply:
- Applications are open for students all around the world.
- Applicants outside the U.S are obligated to write an essay on one of the topics listed below.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Currently Enrolled in an Accredited University / College (Please Provide Proof of Admission)
- About to Start an Accredited University / College (Please Provide Proof of Admission)
Submission: Applicants with a GPA less than 3.00 living in the U.S and students living outside of the U.S with a 3.00 GPA are required to write an essay on one of the following topics,
- Rising demand for air purifiers given rise to 10.8 % from 2020 to 2027. Will this demand for air cleaners help in less energy consumption? If yes, then how.
- What are the financial, safety, and environmental benefits of air purifiers? Why every house owner should have an air cleaner in his house.
- How can you protect the indoor environment with the help of an air purifier for a home?
- How can Ionizers & Ozone generators safely clean the air in your home? How can they affect your health?
- HEPA air purifiers doing more good than harm to the indoor environments? What are the potential economic, health, and property damage risks that could occur?
Deadline: May 15, 2021
Learn More: https://homeheavenz.com/scholarship-program/