Who Can Apply:
The Honda scholarship has been available to manufacturing students since 2012. The scholarship benefits students who are passionate to pursue a career in advanced manufacturing.
- Must be a graduating high school senior planning to attend one of the Community Colleges listed below
- A part or full-time undergraduate student currently enrolled in certificate or degree program in manufacturing engineering/manufacturing technology or a closely related engineering discipline and attending one on the following Community Colleges in the state of Ohio:
- Rhodes State College
- Columbus State Community College (all campuses)
- Marion Technical College
- Edison Community College (all campuses)
- Sinclair Community College (all campuses)
- Clark State College (all campuses)
- Awards of $2,500 each will be made to up to twelve (12) students attending one of the six community colleges indicated, with a maximum of two (2) students per institution.
- Must possess an overall minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Two reference letters are required and must be from a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) instructor.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years. Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020