Honeywell Black Achievers Society Engineering Education Scholarship (Deadline: March 16, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 (unweighted)
- African American student pursuing bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science (mechanical, industrial, electrical, chemical,
- aeronautical engineering or computer science)
- Must be accepted at a 4-year ABET college or university (Accreditation Board for Engineering & Technology, Inc.)
- Special consideration will be given to students attending a Historically Black College or University
- In an essay of no more than 500 words, please answer the following question. Why does engineering interest you, and how do you plan to use your degree upon graduation?
- In the form of an essay, please discuss what makes you uniquely qualified to receive this scholarship.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- 1) Please upload your first reference letter
- 2) Please upload your second reference letter
Deadline: March 16, 2018