Hospitality Refinement Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
1. Enrolled full-time in a hospitality, tourism, travel, hotel, restaurant, culinary arts, or related field of study
2. Enrolled in an accredited university, college, or technical school in the U.S.
3. Citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
4. Cumulative or overall minimum 2.5 grade point average; if a GPA is not applicable, student must otherwise have an academic status in “good standing”
5. The full amount of the scholarship must be applied towards tuition, books, and other educational or career-training expenses directly associated with the recipient’s education within 12 months of receiving the award
6. Previous recipients of the scholarship are not eligible to apply for the award in subsequent years
2. Formal letter of recommendation
3. Video or essay explaining a time when someone showed you hospitality. How did this affect you? Explain the circumstances around the situation and what you walked away with from the situation. Video must be between 2 and 3 minutes in length. Essay must be between 400 and 500 words.
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Learn More: Hospitality Refinement Scholarship