Howard and Norma Lavy Veterans Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 20, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior (or previously graduated senior if a military veteran) from Zanesville High School (ZHS) with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 (where 4.0 is the highest possible) or higher.
- Applicant must have been active in a community service group or organization during their high school years and planning to attend any two or four-year accredited institution.
- Upon acceptance, the scholarship may be used toward any major field of study.
- Applicants may use the scholarship to attend accredited technical or vocational institutions meeting the academic requirements (or similar grading system) noted above.
- ZHS graduates from disadvantaged backgrounds, qualified veterans, and those entering into the college-level Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) programs should receive preference.
Deadline: March 20, 2019