Howell & Christmas, LLC Visionary Scholarship (Deadline: July 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either a current law student at an accredited law school within the United States or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
Submission: Please choose one of the three questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- Describe why we should, or should not, protect Americans’ rights to Trial by Jury in the United States.
- Address the impact of the United States Constitution on the everyday lives of Americans.
- Address whether we should, or should not, have capital punishment in the United States.
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: Howell & Christmas, LLC Visionary Scholarship