Who Can Apply:
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States of America (U.S.) or living in the U.S. and attending an accredited online college or university.
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources or an HR-related program. Business, Organizational Development, and Labor Relations are examples of qualifying degree programs.
- Have completed at least one HR management course and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale if you are an undergraduate student.
- Be enrolled in or have completed at least one HR class with at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale if you are a graduate student.
- Current Lucerna LLC employees, customers, members of the Scholarship Selection Committee, and immediate family members or domestic partners of the aforementioned parties are ineligible to apply.
Submission: Fill out the form. Attach a current college transcript and at least one letter of recommendation in the appropriate places on the application. Be sure to double check everything, you don’t want to be disqualified for a simple oversight.
Deadline: February 15, 2018