HRISPayrollSoftware Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Student must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States of America (U.S.) or living in the U.S. and attending an accredited online college or university.
- Student must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources or an HR-related program (e.g. Business, Organizational Development or Leadership, Labor Relations, etc.).
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least one HR management course and have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in or have completed at least one HR class with at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Current Lucerna, LLC employees , customers, members of the Scholarship Selection Committee and immediate family members/domestic partners of the aforementioned parties are ineligible to apply.
Submission: Personal statement – 1,000 words or less describing your interest in human resources and your professional goal(s) as it relates to human resources.
Deadline: February 15, 2017