Who Can Apply: In September 2010, Robert and Barbara Hudson made a generous contribution to establish the Hudson Family Scholarship in honor of nurses. This scholarship opportunity is available to students who have no other funding.
- Student must have 2.25 GPA
- Full time (12 credit hours) enrollment
- Alachua or Bradford County Resident
- Program of Study – Nursing (LPN or RN)
- Pursuing A.S. (Associate in Science) degree or Certificate Program
- Student who is not eligible for financial aid
Deadline: October 15, 2019