Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship seeks to support student-athletes who excel in golf, community involvement, and extracurricular participation.
- Any BIPOC high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who plays collegiate golf (or plays golf), has a minimum 3.0 GPA, and is a well-rounded student may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, write a detailed answer to each of the essay questions below.
1. What extracurricular activities and/or community service do you participate in outside of golf? If you don’t participate, what prevents you from doing so?
2. How do you plan to positively contribute to your community after graduating from college?
3. How do you plan to take advantage of your time in college?
4. How would being a recipient of this scholarship impact your collegiate experience?
Deadline: July 1, 2023