The Hunter Automotive Group Scholarship (Deadline: February 11, 2019)
Who Can Apply: The Hunter Automotive Group Scholarship will be awarded to a graduate from a Henderson County Public High School. The Hunter Automotive Group Scholarship is a full-ride (tuition and books covered) to the Blue Ridge Community College for their Automotive Technology: Diploma Program.
- Be a graduating senior from a Henderson County Public School
- GPA of 2.7 of higher.
- Demonstrate strong academic, athletic, and interpersonal skills.
- Active and in good standing in either a team sport or civic organization while in school.
- Strong math and communication skills.
- Good attendance record.
- Provide at least two letters of recommendation from faculty or community leaders.
Submission: Student will provide the Foundation with proof of enrollment, grades and academic status.
Deadline: February 11, 2019
Learn More: http://hcefnc.org/2019scholarships/