Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of McGuffey High School, or any graduating high school senior whose primary residence is within the boundaries of the McGuffey School District, who is pursuing post-secondary education in the field of medicine.
- Applicant must demonstrate an aptitude to complete either a Bachelor level degree program or an educational program at other accredited post-secondary institutions of higher learning, who are not receiving substantial government or school aid, and who are not normally selected for other scholarships.
- Applicant must acknowledge other scholarships he or she has received or for which he or she has applied.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words detailing future goals and explaining how personal experiences and education will help you to achieve these goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019