The Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services Scholarship (Deadline: October 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- At least one (1) of student’s parents must work in the life insurance industry – (This could be for a company like MetLife or Prudential, a wholesaler/general agency/IMO, in an agency, or as a self employed individual. As long as they work in life insurance, they qualify.)
- Students must be 17 years old to apply.
- Immediate family members (children or siblings) of Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services are not eligible.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- There is currently No GPA requirement.
- High school seniors and college students are eligible – High school seniors must include in their email submission the name of their current high school and the name of the college they plan to attend next year. College students (undergraduate students only) must provide a copy of their unofficial transcript and email it to us (pdf file is preferred) with your video submission.
Submission: To apply, you must shoot a 45 second to 2 minute video (an amateur cell phone recording is fine) explaining:
- What your parent does (i.e. sales, customer service, claims rep, actuary, etc.)
- Why their job is important
- Relay a story about a particular client your parent helped, an instance when your parent went above and beyond the “call of duty”, and how it made a difference in that client’s life
Deadline: October 15, 2017