Who Can Apply:
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.
Submission: Short Essay:
“As the parents of eight children (two in college now!), The Husband and Wife Law Team knows a lot about how freedom helps you become your own person. We also know a lot of people major in a subject they don’t end up working with. You might study art but become a business owner. You might study medicine but become a writer. So how do YOU intend to use what you learn in college, no matter what field you end up working in?”
Deadline: May 5, 2020
Learn More: http://www.breyerlaw.com/scholarship/