Who Can Apply: In 1988, Hyatt established this fund to provide financial aid to minority students pursuing a degree in hotel management. Since 1988, approximately 372 minority students have received $744,000 through this scholarship.
- Enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the upcoming fall and spring semesters, or just the fall semester if graduating this December
- A baccalaureate hospitality management major in a U.S. college or university
- At least a junior for the upcoming fall semester
- The competition is open to minority students: African-American, Hispanic, Native American/Alaskan, and Asian/Pacific Islander
- A U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- No letters of recommendation are required
Submission: Applicants must complete all sections of the Foundation scholarship application.
Deadline: February 28, 2021