IBISWorld University Scholarships (Deadline: November 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be over 17 years of age and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must be currently enrolled, or have proof of acceptance into an undergraduate or postgraduate program in finance/business/economics at any accredited US university
- Essay responses must be between 800-1,000 words and respond to the following question: What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
- One entry per person
- Entries must be received by 11/30/2017
- Upon entry, applicants agree that all submissions become the property of IBISWorld and waive all rights of ownership.
Submission: Applicants are to write an 800 – 1,000 word response to the following topic:
What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
Deadline: November 30, 2017