Who Can Apply:
1. Applicant must be a registered student at a Washington D.C. high school.
2. Must be a graduating senior student as defined through credit hours at their institution.
3. Applicant must have a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0 on higher on a 4.0 scale.
4. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a permanent resident ID card or current passport.
1. Fill in application form. Incomplete applications will not be processed
2. Two (2) character references in the form of a letter of recommendation.
3. A copy of their most recent transcript with cumulative grade point average.
4. Personal Essay: In your essay please answer the following question:
Who in your life has been your biggest influence and why?
(600 words or less)
6. Applicant must agree to a personal interview with the selection committee, upon completion of the application.
7. Please submit a copy of the recent Student Aid Reports (SAR) from Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
8. A copy of their college acceptance letter.
Deadline: May 15, 2018