IDSecurityOnline Scholarship Program (Deadline: January 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- The candidate must be attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The candidate must be a full-time student in good standing with a declared major in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
Submission: Please answer one of the following questions with an essay of no more than 1,000 words:
- Describe one major way in which you think businesses will have to adapt to advancements in technology in order to remain competitive in the next 5 years.
- What do you think has been the most important innovation in business technology in the last 10 years and why?
- If you had unlimited resources to fund a research project or innovation, what would it be and why?
Deadline: January 15, 2018