IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative (Deadline: June 30, 2018)
Who Can Apply: You are eligible to receive the scholarship if:
- You’ll consider a career in electric power and energy engineering.
- You’ll be working toward an electrical engineering bachelor’s degree (or first professional degree).
- You’ll be a full-time student in the coming academic year at a university or college in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or Canada that offers undergraduate courses in power engineering. The university or college must have an ABET-accredited, 4-year electrical engineering program.
- You’re willing to take at least three of the power engineering courses for a total of nine or more credits.
- You’re a U.S., Puerto Rican, or Canadian citizen or permanent resident and reside in IEEE Regions 1 through 7.
- You’re currently enrolled full-time at a university/college or community college.
- Your current GPA is 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
Deadline: June 30, 2018