Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be accepted to and attend an IES Abroad standard program in the fall, spring, academic year, or calendar year
- Applicants must be undergraduates in good standing at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Applicants must have declared at least one engineering discipline as a major
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Preference will be given to applicants with strong academic performance
Submission: Submit the IES Abroad Scholarship & Aid Application.
Deadline: November 1, 2020