Who Can Apply: Established by Illinois Mutual Life Insurance Co. to provide scholarship support for the employees’ children who are graduating from high school or are an undergraduate college/vocational student and enrolling as a full time student. Scholarship funds are to be used only for tuition, textbooks and fees associated with the course of study.
- Must be a birth child, legally adopted child or stepchild residing in the home of a regular, full time employee of Illinois Mutual.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
- Must be graduating from high school or an undergraduate student enrolling full time in:
a. Two or four year accredited university or college.
b. An accredited technical or vocational institution to prepare for a trade.
- Past scholarship recipients are eligible to re-apply.
- Completed application.
- ACT or SAT Score.
- High School or College/University Transcripts.
- Online Letter of Recommendation – from a professional or educational source (obtain email address).
Deadline: March 10, 2020
Learn More: https://communityfoundationci.org/scholarships/