Who Can Apply:
- Must be a birth child, legally adopted child or stepchild residing in the home of a regular, full time employee of Illinois Mutual.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
- Must be graduating from high school or an undergraduate student enrolling full time in:
a. Two or four year accredited university or college.
b. An accredited technical or vocational institution to prepare for a trade.
- Past scholarship recipients are eligible to re-apply.
- Completed application.
- ACT Scores.
- High School or College/University Transcripts.
- Online Letter of Recommendation – from a professional or educational source (obtain email address).
Deadline: April 2, 2019
Learn More: http://communityfoundationci.org/scholarships/