Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to anyone enrolled in an accredited college or university within the United States. High school seniors who are graduating before the deadline and have been accepted to or enrolled in a graduate program are also eligible.
- Eligible candidates must also be able to demonstrate their strong commitment to helping others and be able to describe personal examples.
- A current official or unofficial academic transcript
- A resume with updated contact information
- A 750-1000 word essay discussing the impact you’ve made on someone or something in your community.
Deadline: June 30, 2021