Indiepict Scholarship (Deadline: September 20, 2017)
Who Can Apply: Undergraduate and graduate students pursuing their passions in the fields of business, law, natural/applied sciences or engineering.
Submission: Choose one of the following topic:
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What really is the American Dream?
- This is What I Believe In:
- An essay on the principle of population
- Abortion: Choice or Murder?
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs Nurture
- Should a Person Give Up on Career for the Sake of Family? Career/
- Life Goals vs Family Values
- The Double Edged Sword that is Gun Control.
Deadline: September 20, 2017
Learn More: http://www.indiepict.com/scholarship/